The committee, presently chaired by Doctor Catherine Randriantseheno (Professor of dental surgery) gather people from the world of science, culture and medias.
- Dr Luc Bodin Doctor in Medecine, researcher, author and lecturer
- Pr Pierre Cornillot Founding dean and president of faculty, Professor in Medecine in medical biochemistry.
- Pr Guy Dirheimer honorary dean of the faculty of Pharmacy, member of the academy of médecine
- Pr Jean Paul Escande dermatovenerologist
- Dr Christophe Furger Molecular biologist and toxicologist
- Dr Martine Gardénal Doctor in medecine
- Pr Bernard Herzog Biophysist
- Pierre Jouventin Director of research for CNRS, Doctor ès science in ethology & ecology
- Caroline Jung Doctor in Pharmacy
- Robert Kempenich Président of European council of the doctors for the therapeutic plurality
- Pascal Kintz Président of European association of judicial toxicology
- Dr Sandrine Loublier (Vice president) Toxicologist
- Pr Jean François Narbonne Doctor in cellular molecular biology and toxicology
- Alison Piquet (Spokesperson) Expert in Herpetology and lecturer at the Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Paris
- Bertrand Rihn Professor in molecular biology and biochemistry. Toxicologist
- Monique Skoulios Ingenner in biology and Professor in chimistry technology
- Hervé Staub Doctor in medecine, teacher in phyto aromatherapy in faculty of Medecine and Pharmacy
- Christiane Stricker Doctor in biochimistry, specialised in molecular biology
- Dr Jean Pierre Willem surgeon anthropologist
Many personalities have been supporting us throughout the years : Jean Marc Governatori, Anne de Jouffroy d'Abbans, François d'Harcourt, Nelson Monfort, Charles-Alain Raith, Dany Saval, Brigitte Bardot, Chrisitan Zuber (RIP) ...